Tuesday, December 12, 2006

an answerable question

hello all,

I write today requesting your assistance, nay, urging you to help me.

something terrible has become me.

since the winds came, since the rain came and the nights cooled I have, and I can barely bring myself to admit this - the shame I bring upon my family - since the winters tale began in its telling, I have been craving and actively seeking Coldplay.

I urge you to help me remedy this situation.

I need answers. to what can I attribute this need? and in understanding it, please help me rid myself of this affliction.

christobel was that catalyst, I think, because it is through his mp3 collection that i acquired not one, but all the myriad albums of their production.

Bruv, in sharing this, I am asking for you to be helped as well. Please understand that it is for your own good.

But ownership is not the excuse that I need. From somewhere - and it can only be my dear brother again, Messers Felstead or Tilbrook - i am have acquired the back catalogue of beanie man, and i do not crave that particular assault upon the senses in varying degrees of violence toward, as far as i can tell, pretty much anyone that is different to him and his crew.

but with coldplay, i am drawn in and crave stadium sized levels of mediochrity and inconsequential lyrics so banal and about nothing that they shimmer in their transparency like dreams in a film watched by someone else.

perhaps it is a duvet i am craving. Or Methadone - some balm to numb me.

but coldplay?

i am asking for your help. please send forth the cure. I am becoming the 30 year old i surely am.

XxX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home