Monday, November 20, 2006

My turn now!

You have got me this time.

I am feeling much better now, although it is typical, just as I am feeling better, the weather turns. Yesterday it rained. A lot. There is no such thing as wet play in Bahrain and all my little angels went and got soaked, apparently there was more rain yesterday than there has been for the last 2 years. They thought all their Eid's had come at once.

Tim and I are busy planning christmas and I have the cookery books out. Tim is working this weekend so I am making homemade mincemeat and starting the pudding. Mary you will appreciate the fact that I am having to go to the boozerama first in order to buy enough brandy. We are desperately planning how to fill christmas day as there will be no Bond film or Speech to fall asleep in front of. I think the pair of us are a bit sad not be going home for christmas but I am sure we will manage. It all seems a bit strange planning christmas when it is so warm outside and we have only just stopped using the swimming pool.

I might be getting promotion before the end of the year to head of grades 4 and 5, but this depends on the conditions. Aside from all of that, I am finally getting an interactive whiteboard in my classroom, which means I am going to have to have a computer! Very exciting! Charlie and The Chocolate Factory is going well and Tim is going to have to come in one weekend to paint the set with me.

Lotte, I thought of you last night when Tim told me Lost was starting again, I hope you had a scream for me. I miss you all so much. I know James is regularly having a drink for me, and Lewis is feeding Mary lots of vegetables, and Lotte I just imagine you all the time in your boots and little denim skirt moaning about everything, and David I can just hear your voice comforting the little Lot-ster. Matt and Sally, I can't imagine you because you haven't blogged and you live in Brighton. Always it makes me the happies thinking of you all and going to the flickr site and seeing you.

Note to mum: I can't believe Phil and Rob have lost their jobs. That place sucks mum, it always has. Go find a job somewhere else. Happy Birthday too.

Kofi and Arthur are doing well and send lots of meows.

Will try to write some more interesting stuff, but Tim knicked all the good stuff this week and then didn't finish the blog! Grump.

Love to you all....
X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home