Sunday, November 26, 2006

It's a matter of breeding

I'm jealous Timmy. I want to be a broad again.

Life back in Britain is just as you'd expect for an unemployed man approaching thirty who has given up smoking and is living in his parents house with his knocked up wife. There are some downsides though. The old man is slowly drifting into senility and had quite a sulk when I didn't agree with him that the toaster was crap because the crumpets didn't protrude far enough for you to grab them with your hands. He failed to see that if the toaster were shallow enough for the crumpets to protrude satisfactorily then the bread, for which the toaster was originally purchased, would only be half toasted. I find it's more fun fishing them out with a buttery knife anyway. In fact there's no end to the fun to be had with a buttery knife.
It's late and I'm tired. Goodbye.

It takes Balls to be a father.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home