Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Stars in my imagination

Yes, I did it and it wasn't that hard. First time blogger, feeling a bit nervous, a bit exposed. Hi my names Clee-pee and I like going to the cinema and listening to music etc. Blogging? Hmm, a chance to express, to log, to turn my life into a best seller! So to start, I will share this with you: I just can't believe that at 29, yes 29 long years of age, I still secretly want to be pop star. Anyone else feeling this? That old hair brush and mirror thing lingers inside me, longing for a chance, just one chance to perform with the Sugar Babes, Clee-pee - the new Madonna!!!! Can't and won't get over it, I am 8 years old. Never mind, the fantasy keeps me out of trouble I suppose. Glad to see Tim and Heidi having a jolly old time with the lizards an all. You are missed. Don't know what blogging is all about. I know an ambulance man just made a packet from having his published..... stole my bloody idea, those were going to be my memoirs of blood, vomit and old Grannies fannies! (sorry, but it rhymed). Anyway three things to end : This Life reunited was brilliant, enjoyed that. I still can't see the point of Christmas, even though this year I really tried to enjoy it. And finally, I think Bill Hicks was a genius, I love you RIP. So whats new? xxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home