Monday, January 08, 2007

The animals came in two by two - Hurrah, Hurrah

So I have only recently discovered Tim and Heidi's contact details in Bahrain. (The lengths some people will go to to dodge my phone calls, honestly).

I read the blog with great amusement, and then I had the following dream.

Heidi and Tim were having their going away party (again) but this time it was at Tim's parents house. All the people who were at the non-dream party were there, but Tim's departed grandmother was also there, and so were some of the old faces from GX.

The next part I think was influenced by Tim's account of travelling with cats, but Tim and Heidi was planning to transport all their animals to Bahrain, and had got their little travel crates ready.

Alongside Arthur and Kofi, were mother and baby koalas, 2 ponies that were cat-sized, 2 lion cubs, 2 baby hippos, a pack of huskies, a variety of sheep and piglets and some of those lizards that have been known to eat children.

I would like to thank Heidi and Tim for allowing me the opportunity to cuddle a baby koala.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home