Friday, December 22, 2006

its not quite merry christmas just yet

hello all,

just a quick note to cover a couple of things:

1st, and many thanks to moo for making public the trials and tribulations being ecperienced by the turquoise clad one - it is a very upsetting time for all concerned. Our thougts are with him. But, i was gonna ask you all - well, probably just bruv actually - that if anyone can find a downloadable version of the david icke doc, please point me and my Bitlord in the right direction. Same for This life, but i think tobel has already got that covered.

2nd and this one is really upsetting, does london realy look like this?

I can't be bothered to upload the image cos the internet connection here is rubbish but click on the below link and you'll see what i mean...


http://www.flickr.com/photos/casualties/329957239

I have saved it as my desktop cos i think its lovely and, although it has been cold and wet here, its not properly cold and wet - just a bit damp really.

I miss the cold, real cold. It doesn't feel like christmas without it.

O well.

XxX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home