Thursday, October 26, 2006

J'accuse

Right then Miss Grant, you have actually heart my feelings.


You are, of course, absolutely right; my blog entries have been a little self indulgent of late and arguably of little interest to anyone other than the author. In reply, and by means of defence, I would like to cite the OED that in its definition of blog includes the following, "Blogs..contain daily musings about news, dating, marriage, divorce, children, politics in the Middle East. Or millions of other things or nothing at all."

The purpose of the blog is to relate, to share; even to indulge.

I suspect, Lotte, that you are not the only person not consuming my missives in their entirety, but in ignorance, I find bliss. Please don't state the obvious, but hurtful truth

And just because you have been so mean to me, i will not post a great picture of Mary and Heidi wearing the Abaya and Hijab.

O go on then, actually I will....



























As you can see, these formatively disrespectful harlots have come round to the proper way of thinking and viewing themselves in the world and, quite sensibly, have taken the view that they should be covered up and respectful at all times.

This photo was taken in our flat - this is just what they wear now.

XxX


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home