Saturday, June 09, 2007

new shiny things

Hey ya’ll.

This is just a quick post – I bought myself a laptop on Thursday and have spent the weekend downloading and installing lots of free software. I write this office 2007 – which is kinda funky – listening to excellent FSOL from 1993 which I didn’t pay for either. God Damn I love the internet!

But yes, everything seems to be in order, we are good to go.

Did anyone watch the Nadal Semi final yesterday? It rocked. But then I guess you would have all been at work – see there are some advantages to the crazy Arabic weekend.

My Yemen article finally was published this month and it looks great on paper. I am dead chuffed as it goes.

And we are going to be hanging out with the Yemeni and Syrian ambassadors tomorrow night. Hopefully a few wise words to the Syrian dude will expedite my hitherto somewhat tricky visa application....

Fingers crossed.

As ever, keep on trucking.

XxX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home