Monday, October 15, 2007

And she does it again...

Hi folks, yet again made a total tit of myself. I left a trail of morello cherries across the floor of one of the nicest hotels as I dashed to the loo to throw up and expunge myself of the lethal toxin that is alcohol. Bad Penguin. I then threw up in the taxi, and at home, passed out in the bath. Just the usual. Bad Penguin. Poor Timmy. Licking my wounds today, i'm not all that impressed with myself, and I don't think i'm the only one.

Aside from drinking too much (4 cocktails over three hours, as you ask) life here is ok. I am of course ridiculously proud of the cons for doing his OU course, and I am already planning what to wear to the graduation. He is so wonderful.

My job suck and I am getting quite upset about the whole thing. On Thursday I managed to upset two teachers, not a part of my job that I enjoy. It is difficult to manage a department when you don't have the quality of staff, I am lucky in that we have some good teachers, but others are a waste of time. I feel responsible to the kids for not providing them with a quality education. It is hard when you have a vision, and you know what an English department should be like, and you can't work towards that because you spend time writing SOW that the teachers should be doing. In general, quite upset about the whole thing.

Still, other aspects of life are good, the cats are being excellent at the moment, Arthur has finally forgiven us for the move. The weather is gorgeous and we are looking forward to Tim's parents coming over. I am also busy planning christmas too.

Take care guys, love you all.
XXX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home