Monday, September 24, 2007

Quite proud

Hello all, I am feeling quite proud to be British today. I have just watched Gordon Brown address the Labour party conference. What a man, what a speech!

Other things on my mind... Pesky Israel, not very happy with them at the moment, trying to bomb the rather lovely, but dare I say it, possibly an itsy-bitsy bit deserving Syria.

We are nearly mid-way through Ramadan, and me and the cons have survived well this year. This weekend we are going out proper Bahraini style, iftar, Seef, movies more shopping and eating. Ramadan is actually a little bit cool, sometimes.

I am probably going to sack someone this week. Always nice. I do so much enjoy ruining lives.

I am missing Hackney too much at the moment though guys, only the nice bits obviously. I have longings for The Dove and The Cat and Mutton. I can live without the permanent gloom and stuff, I just want the piggy and the booze.

It is quite lonely being the boss, and I only really have one friend at work at the moment. The other coordinators are largely dickheads. I am also decidedly grumpy that some people at school wander around calling themselves Dr. This and Dr. That. Their bloody Ph.D comes from the University of Goa, not quite a correspondence course, but you get the idea. It really pisses me off.

Cons is working very hard at the moment, tucking his magazine in. Arthur is fat and Kofi is black. Not much else to say really...

Lots of love, muchly looking forward to France you dudes.

Love Ho
XXX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home