Saturday, March 17, 2007

I don't know, I can't think of one!

Hello all,

How are you doing on this fine day? Hope you are all well... Bahrain is looking lovely at the moment, the weather is a gorgeous 26, the flowers are in bloom, and there is plenty of culture happening, including Lebanese puppet theatre and more Sufi singers.

On a slightly cultural note, I understand that this guy Mika is taking the charts by storm. Until last night I had not heard the boy, however, I was fortunate to hear the Irish cover band Taxi play one of his songs, apparently the one that got to number one.

I am also distraught to learn that as well as Madame Chip Shop calling her sprog Heidi, that Heidi is also an incrediably popular name in Egypt. Not good.

Charlie And The Chocolate Factory was a huge success, and was probably worth all the effort. They want a musical next year. Oh what fun. Oh how much do I love a good old musical. For the past week I have been leaving at 2.30 and it really has been heaven. I am going for a massage next week paid for by the school. Very nice. Tim is waiting for a speed boat at the end of the year.

I've got a hangover and I had pig based breakfast about 2 hours ago. Piggy is such a treat. Nada and I went to JJ's and as we were without male chapperone we got hit on every two minutes. This is also probably because Nada looked rather foxy. So if there is anyone single out there and looking I would recommend JJ's as good place to go.

Tim is asleep. I think he might be 'Timmy three sleeps today'.

Does anyone have summer holiday plans yet? We don't ., but please let us know as we may be able to hook up. We are leaving Bahrain for a month in July/August and won't be anywhere in the gulf.

Take care XXX

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So when are we going to Syria then? I hear the Krak there is good. (sorry)

9:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home