Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Say Cheese, or Moo's first experiment with Tim's new-fangled technology

Looks like I'm going to be the first to dip a paw tentatively into the world of co-blogging.

Photographs of the Last Ever (for now) Hackney Saturday are now available at http://www.flickr.com/groups/bahrainandlondon/

There will be more Hackney photos to come, but I can only e-mail a few photos to Flickr at a time - rage.

For those about to follow in my footsteps, it seems that one sends photos from one's personal Flickr site to the "UK and the Bahrain ones" Group site. You have to go into the 'Organise my Photos' bit if you want to send more than one at a time.

Don't worry, I'll have an Asperger's-compliant system up and running in no time.

xxx

1 Comments:

Blogger MaryMoo said...

If you go to the Organise Photos bit you can drag and drop the Hackney-themed ones into a box and then click Send To Group. Voila, all Hackney photos are on the UK/Bahrain group site. At least, I think that's the plan. Tim?

6:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home