Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Countdown

Hello gorgeous people,

It has finally begun, my last week of living in London for a very long time and today I might share with you my thoughts.

First of all, big thanks to Matt and Sally for last night, and the hangover this morning. It was lovely to spend my last Tuesday night in the Dolphin.

We figured out that we could buy the Observer/Sat Guardian a week late in time for our weekend on Thurs/Fri. Perfect, breakfast on the balcony, fresh coffee, the paper. However, I don't want to read about how wonderful the restaurants are in London, or how I can buy a house on the Isle of Wight really cheaply, or to have Nigel Slater telling me how to cook with root vegetables on an aga. Most of all I don't want the Guide telling me how great the theatre is, a new art exhibition or gig I could go to if I wanted or some new reality TV thing I could get sucked in to. It just makes me think of all those wonderful things you can do in London but can't be bothered to do.

It would give me great pleasure to tell you how I had been making the most of my time off, and how I had been doing things I alway wanted to do. Sadly I can't. I have been watching the o.c. with the cats every morning. I think Arthur and Kofi are having trouble deciding who they prefer too, Seth or Ryan?

Will now update you on the cats, both doing fine, altough Kofi has taken to meowing. Very annoying. Both cats are curled up on the bed.

I have some personal hopes for you. Lane, go get yourself a lecturing job so that I can be jealous of you and moan to Tim about it. Matt and Sally go and take photos of things in Brighton and enjoy the sea and teach the dog to swim. Matt N, get a job save some money and come visit with Gem. Lotte keep drinking. James don't kill anyone. Lewis move to London, look after Mary. Mary, learn to cook and eat properly while i'm away. I'm going to miss you all so much.

Not very important those thoughts really, but I like to share.

Quite like this blogging thing.

See you at the weekend.
X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home